Who ever said corporate team building activities in Houston need to be boring and a real bummer to do? At The Riddle Room, we bring a whole new level to the traditional corporate team building activities Houston residents and professionals have come to know.
Our interactive escape games pose an opportunity for your team members to work together, solve puzzles, and find a way to break free. It will surely be the best 60 minutes you and your team will spend, and it will undoubtedly be one of the most fun and invigorating corporate team building activities Houston, TX will let you experience! So, don’t miss out, and choose escape rooms as one of your future corporate team building activities in Houston.
What Are the Benefits of Our Unique Activities
Your team is the backbone of your company, and it is important to establish camaraderie and harmony among team members to secure the continuous progress and success of your corporation. At The Riddle Room, we want to be your go-to place for exciting corporate team building activities in Houston. We want to be part of your team’s social growth and development. Our escape games are digital learning environments that also promote great teamwork. If you are still having doubts, here are some reasons to try out fun-filled corporate teambuilding activities in Houston:
- Leveled-Up Icebreakers
Being the newest face in a group is a situation we all have experienced at least once in our lives. Admit it; it’s hard. You don’t know anyone, you are new to the place, and you are still adjusting to the change. Good thing an easy solution is within reach—enriching corporate team building activities. Houston, TX’s rising game company, The Riddle Room, offers an excellent way to break the ice with the team and introduce a coworker to the more tenured members of the company. Gone are the days of monotonous self-introductions that no one really pays attention to, and here come entertaining game room puzzles and gripping corporate team building activities in Houston!
- Improved Team Communication
An important skill that any person should have is the ability to communicate. We spend years of our lives learning to communicate—from the moment we say our first word as babies down to our daily routine of saying courteous “hi,” “hello,” and “goodbye” to friends and family. However, the office environment is a new ground to cover altogether. Here, you have people from different backgrounds, races, age groups, and employment experiences coming together to work as a single entity. By utilizing effective corporate teambuilding activities, Houston, TX’s professionals can learn to break down barriers and discover innovative ways of accomplishing their tasks. That is exactly what we offer here at The Riddle Room.
- Task Delegation
In the workplace, we are expected to complete certain duties assigned to us. Some are tasked to handle paperwork while others take care of computing financial matters. When you participate in corporate teambuilding activities in Houston, you can let your team see firsthand the role each member plays and how every single one contributes to the overall success of the group. Our escape rooms are designed to encourage teamwork. These are also the perfect avenue for letting individual capabilities shine while highlighting the value of team effort.
- Establishing Trust in Your Team
What better ways to establish trust and camaraderie among team members than to have them solve a mystery riddle? At The Riddle Room, we offer various game room selections that appeal to people of all ages. From scenarios where you save your uncle to one where you need to unravel the mystery behind a disappearing jewel, your employees will surely have a great time while solving our puzzles. After a game, your team will definitely be looking forward to some more fun corporate team building activities in Houston.
- Stronger, Meaningful Relationships
At work, your group is bombarded with daily responsibilities and looming deadlines, leaving little to no time to mingle with others. While it’s crucial to ensure that all tasks are completed by the end of the day, it’s also important to make sure that your team has thriving relationships outside of the workplace. Fun corporate team building activities in Houston allow your group to meet outside the walls of the office and connect as individuals on an equal level. Discover more about the team building challenge of a puzzle room (http://nypost.com/2015/07/20/you-are-in-a-locked-room-and-have-60-minutes-to-escape-sound-like-fun/).
Why Should You Choose The Riddle Room for Your Corporate Team Building Activities in Houston?
Corporate team building activities in Houston, and perhaps all around the globe, may not be something that employees always look forward to. Because really, where is the fun in team dinner—filling the silence with awkward small talk and pretending you’re having a great time? At The Riddle Room, we have the answer to dreaded corporate team building activities in Houston: a mystery yet fun-filled escape room. Here is why you should partner with us for your corporate team building activities in Houston:
- We offer the most thrilling corporate team building activities in Houston. Boasting a full line of carefully decorated riddle rooms, we are confident in giving you and your team an experience with our games that is unlike any other. Our available escape rooms are Uncle Ebenezer’s Cabin, The Missing Double Agent, The Amber Room, and Small Town America. The great news is that we are still creating more!
- We offer competitive rates. For such a unique gaming adventure, you’d think it will cost you an arm and a leg. But that is not the case here at The Riddle Room! Our price per ticket to any of our rooms is only $25. If that isn’t good enough, we also have various hidden promo codes on our website, our advertisements, or maybe in our rooms. Find those, and you are in for a treat. Note that these codes change frequently, and it is encouraged that you use them when you can, while you can!
- We provide entertainment for all ages. Our escape rooms were built with the goal of providing fun to kids and adults alike. In addition, our groups cater to parties, special occasions, and corporate team building activities in Houston. We recommend players to be at least 12 years old, as they have proven to have the most chances of escaping our rooms. Note that anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We offer a real-life gaming adventure. Once you enter the escape room, there is no turning back! While everything is a simulation and your safety is guaranteed at all times, we make it a point to make our escape rooms as authentic as possible. We only use high-quality props and electrifying plots to replicate your chosen scenario for your corporate team building activities in Houston. Should you choose to end your games, you will be rescued by our staff.
Try Our Hour-Long Challenges as Your Corporate Team Building Activities in Houston
Corporate team building activities in Houston and all over the world tend to drag on. At The Riddle Room, 60 minutes is all it takes to transform your work group into a close-knit team. Sure, an hour may seem a lot of time to solve a puzzle, but don’t be too sure! We have hosted countless of corporate team building activities in Houston, and not all have come out victorious. We even have a Hall of Shame to prove the difficulty of our rooms! We are confident that you and your teams will have fun on your adventure.
To succeed, you will need a real heap of brainpower, teamwork, an eye for clues, and a perfect collective effort to break free. This makes The Riddle Room your best bet for your corporate team building activities in Houston. Venture forth, we bring new life to corporate team building activities. Houston isn’t all that dull with us around!
If you think your team can defeat the mystery of our escape rooms, drop by and schedule your corporate team building activities in Houston with us.
Book Your Corporate Team Building Activities in Houston
Are you interested in holding your corporate team building activities in Houston at The Riddle Room? If so, pick up the phone and consult our staff today! We’ll combine entertainment, suspense, and interactive elements into a single game, and we promise to treat you and your teams to one of the most memorable corporate team building activities in Houston.