Brace yourself for a one-of-a-kind, thrilling adventure that will test your thinking skills and physical strength at The Riddle Room. Each of our puzzle rooms features a unique and exciting storyline. You will have a great time searching for clues and solving mysteries while racing against the clock. Discover more about the puzzle room.
Our puzzle room games require a lot of energy. Make sure you’re fueled up by going on a culinary adventure at the nearby restaurants beforehand.
Grab a Quick Bite Before You Enter the Mystery Room
Prepare for an hour of playing detective in the mystery room by having a snack or meal at one of the casual dining restaurants near The Riddle Room. The following establishments are less than a five-minute drive from our location.
- Build your own sandwich or salad and enjoy a quiet meal at two SUBWAY® branches near the area. One branch is on Antoine Drive while the other one is in Marq-E Entertainment Center. Both are open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Located just around the corner, Fuzzy’s Pizza & Café serves specialty pizzas, pasta, and sandwiches. Experience the local vibe in this cozy restaurant that has been around for more than three decades. Reservations are required here so plan your visit ahead of time.
- You can find Jack in the Box just a few blocks away from The Riddle Room. Its menu includes burgers, chicken sandwiches, tacos, and breakfast items. Known for fast service, this restaurant is open 24/7.
- If you are craving chunky burgers and fries, drive to BuffBurger in Shoppes at Memorial Villages. This fast casual restaurant takes pride in serving delicious meals made from locally sourced ingredients. BuffBurger also has a great beer selection.
- Also located in Shoppes, Sushi Sakura Express serves sushi delivered by a conveyor belt. Get your fill of happy hour drinks and marvel at the restaurant’s Asian-style décor.
More Food Selections Near the Riddle Room
If you are looking for something different, you can try dining at one of the restaurants in Marq-E Entertainment Center. Whether you’re in the mood for Chinese fast food or Mexican cuisine, you can find something to satisfy your craving.
- Indulge in healthy salads, sandwiches, and smoothies at Fit Fuel. For American comfort food and boozy shakes, head to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
- For kid-friendly food, check out Schlotzsky’s. Its menu includes specialty pizzas and salads. If you prefer chicken sandwiches, strips, and nuggets along with salads and sides, go for Chick-fil-A.
- Russo’s New York Pizzeria offers authentic Italian flavor through its brick oven pies. Its pasta, sandwiches, and soups are also very tasty. Note that this restaurant requires a reservation.
- Café Adobe welcomes you with its colorful and festive Mexican décor. Enjoy the restaurant’s Tex-Mex cuisine with a variety of margaritas and other happy hour drinks.
- Another option that is good for kids is Panda Express. This Chinese fast-food restaurant serves healthy options, including various chicken entrées and sides.
Enter the Puzzle Room!
Now that you’ve had your fill of good food, get ready for an hour of searching for clues and solving puzzles in our puzzle room. Contact The Riddle Room for more information about pricing, availability, and reservations.