- Find a Houston escape the room game at The Riddle Room.
- We are an affordable escape room that is fun for the whole family.
- As a Houston escape room for families,
friends, teams, and more, the Riddle Room is ready to provide an unforgettable challenge.
Looking for something exciting to do in Houston? Our escape room challenges are perfect for you! At The Riddle Room, we offer interactive puzzle games based on mystery and adventure. Visit us as a group and attempt to get out of our Houston escape room by cracking riddles and unlocking secrets.
Only the best make it out in time. You will need to use brainpower, teamwork, and observation to navigate our Houston escape room, which is filled with a series of mysteries and hands-on challenges.
Think and act quickly because you only have 60 minutes to escape. You don’t know what will happen if you fail your mission, so connecting the dots and finding a way out of our Houston escape room gets more intense with each passing second.
If you succeed in solving our Houston escape room puzzle, you will be featured on our Wall of Winners. Additionally, you may be invited to exclusive challenges and special events. Fail, and you could end up in our Hall of Shame.
Our Houston Escape The Room Challenges Are Ideal for Many Types Of People
- Call today to get more info on The Riddle Room.
- You will learn more about the challenges we offer, and how you can book your time with us.
- Come experience the best escape games in the area, with the team at The Riddle Room Houston.
Seemingly simple but deceptively challenging, our Houston escape room offers an exhilarating experience for any group. Visit The Riddle Room with:
- Family and Friends. Our Houston escape room offers a new kind of family night that will get everyone out of the house. You have to rely on one another to find your way to freedom before it’s too late. Aside from your family members, you can bring your date to discover how well you handle stressful situations and adventures together. You can also create unforgettable memories with your friends as you unlock the mysteries of our Houston escape room.
- Team Members. You must pull together to realize your potential, united as a team. Every member of your group should contribute to decipher the clues, puzzles, and challenges that await you in our Houston escape room.
- Fellow Travelers and Visitors. Are you searching for something to do while you are in Houston? Participate in the coolest form of entertainment in town. Join a group to piece your way out of our Houston escape room.
- Party and Event Guests. Discover a great new way to get your adrenaline rushing. Take on one of our Houston escape room challenges today. You’ll surely have a memorable time that everyone will be united in talking about for years to come.
Choose From Our Houston Escape Room Scenarios
We have various storylines for you in our Houston escape room adventures. To make sure that you have new challenges to solve, we periodically change our Houston escape room themes. Follow our blog for future updates. Our current rooms include:
Uncle Ebenezer’s Cabin
- Uncle Ebenezer needs your help! Off on another mysterious expedition, Uncle E. is being pursued by his archenemy, who wants to steal his treasure. You must go to the remote cabin of this quirky uncle, who has always been secretive and eccentric. Your group only has 60 minutes to find what you need and escape before the enemy henchmen reach the cabin.
The Missing Double Agent
- Our country’s security has been jeopardized by our top secret agent, who is confirmed to be a spy. You and your team have been assigned to investigate the double agent’s last whereabouts: Room 22 at the Back Door Motel. Upon entering the room, you discover that it has been booby-trapped to prevent others from finding out the rogue agent’s secrets.
- You have an hour to discover the clues that will lead to the traitor’s current location and get out of the room. If you fail to do so, the spy will turn over secret files to our mortal enemies, who are bent on annihilating our country. Keep your senses sharp, agent. The fate of our nation depends on you!
The Amber Room
- The Amber Room is said to “glow a fiery gold” when its 565 candles are lit. This amazing room was stolen from the Catherine Palace during World War 2. For more than 70 years, it has remained unaccounted for. Throughout the decades, many have tried—and failed—to unearth the mystery of the Amber Room, which is valued by experts at more than $200 million.
- Driven by intrigue and the promise of unimaginable wealth, you have assembled a crack team of treasure hunters and gathered all of the known evidence about the possible whereabouts of the long-lost Amber Room. With numerous competitors also seeking the room’s riches, your challenge is to unravel the mystery in an hour or less. Will you discover the location of one of the world’s most prized jewels?
- By the time you were in high school, you just couldn’t wait to get out. Get out of town, that is. Why wouldn’t you? There are few reasons to stay and so many good reasons to leave. In this hour-long trip down memory lane, you have to revisit the past to discover the ideal way to plan your getaway.
Houston Escape Room FAQs
Do you want to get a better idea of our Houston escape room? We answered the most frequently asked questions about our mystery games.
What is the price? Are discounts offered? What about cancellations?
Admission to our Houston escape room costs $25 per person. For discounts, you can find promo codes within our websites, in any of our advertisements, and even within the game itself. The codes change frequently, so use them while you can! Take note that we don’t offer refunds.
Am I really locked inside a room?
Once you enter our Houston escape room, there’s no turning back. However, we can rescue you if you want to end your game before the one-hour mark. For your peace of mind, all of our game rooms are under video surveillance. If your team does not escape the room in 60 minutes, you’ll be released.
How many people are required to play?
At least four players are needed to play. Having more players will improve your chances of success, while having fewer players will make the game more difficult. Our Houston escape room can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably.
If you don’t have a group, our booking system allows you to team up with others. All you need to do is find an available opening on our schedule.
Can we book a Houston escape room with just our group?
Yes, you can. We even provide discounts for full bookings, so find a date and time on our calendar that fits your schedule. If you book all our rooms at one time for parties or corporate events, you will enjoy bigger discounts!
Do you have age restrictions?
Our games can be enjoyed by all ages, but we recommend participants to be at least 12 years old to have the best chance of solving our Houston escape room challenges. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Take note that our Houston escape room features themes of theft, murder, and other adult situations. With that being said, all of our games are free of nudity and profanity.
Are special skills or experience required to play?
You don’t need to have any special skills or knowledge to get out of our Houston escape room. Most scenarios require the ability to search from floor to ceiling, reach into narrow spaces, and crouch below 48 inches. No heavy lifting is required.
Our Houston escape room games foster communication and teamwork. It doesn’t matter if you are 12 or 80 years old—if you can look, move, and think, you will be great, and can solve the challenge!
What do I need to wear or bring?
You are not required to wear or bring anything out of the ordinary. Everyday clothes will do. However, personal communication devices, cameras, and recording tools are not allowed inside our Houston escape room. To have the best experience, make arrangements so that you won’t need your phone for up to 70 minutes.
Book a Houston Escape Room
Ready to have the most thrilling one-hour experience of your life? Visit The Riddle Room today! In this article you can learn more about the tech behind an escape room to see what you are getting into (https://www.cnet.com/news/inside-the-enigma-room-the-technology-behind-an-escape-room/). To reserve a Houston escape room at our facility, contact our team at 713-702-0507. You may also reach out to us for questions about our Houston escape room challenges.